Energy of Intention
- As a healer my intention to heal is a form of energy which in itself may give rise to specific patterns of vibration at a multitude of levels.
- Example Messages from Water by Masaru Emoto.
- To maximise the flow of this energy, we must remain impartial, non-judgemental (especially of ourselves), non-egotistical and unconditionally present.
- The vibrational energy that passes from me to that of the person or animal I am healing is used to support whatever their inner wisdom wants to do at that time. I am there to assist the healing process and listen to the body, not to interfere or do it for them.
- Animals understand and accept this, as it is part of their language. However, if our intention is self serving or not honourable, the animal will know and this will affect the relationship.
- In order to meet the person or animal's requirements, my energy field’s vibrations will constantly vary in levels and intensity as it transmits the required frequencies.
- I also need to tune into my own energy field so that I can allow the universal energy to flow through.